T3 Fitness is a women’s workout studio located in Riverside, California. The goal of the studio is encapsulated within their name: Tone, Transform, Together.
Brand Standards
The owner of T3 Fitness, Rikki Hubbard, came to me needing brand standards developed. She already had a logo but needed a set of rules to follow, including defined colors, fonts, and proper usage of logos. Together, we developed these rules and created promotional material for the studio. The designs feature layouts that allude to motion and activity.
Mug Design
The yellow door of the studio is an essential and iconic element of her brand, which prompted us to create a mug design that featured a shabby chic watercolor image of her storefront. We continue to work together to develop materials to help spread the word about the transformative experience at T3 Fitness.
Nick did a wonderful job at bringing my ideas to life. He communicates clearly, timely, and delivers on his word. I am beyond happy with all design elements and ideas that he brought to the table.
Rikki Hubbard, Owner of T3 Fitness